Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: I want to share my good news!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want to share my good news!!

    <font color="blue">Congratulations!! </font color> Burton2019

    And also a big Congrats to PVLady also!

    How about some pics?
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want to share my good news!!

    Thanks! Ill try to post some of Jakob, my 11 month old, if they arent too big.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want to share my good news!!

    Congrats [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want to share my good news!!

    Congrats man. Also congrats to you PVlady.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want to share my good news!!

    Thank You all

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want to share my good news!!

    Congratulations!!!!
    Keep in mind that with 2 kids you and your wife can still play a man defense . If you have a third one you guys will have to switch to zone coverage on the kids. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want to share my good news!!

    Congrats man.That's the best kind of news.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want to share my good news!!

    All you people with the small children need to see me about some INSURANCE [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Bekah's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2005
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want to share my good news!!

    Awh, That is like the sweetest thing I have ever heard.
    I bet your a great dad!
    That jsut makes my day, that you would post that on here.
    ------
    Even the best fall down sometimes=)

  10. #10
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want to share my good news!!

    Once again thanks guys! Im so excited. It has been an absolute joy watching my son Jakob grow up. I cant wait to watch both of them grow up together. Being a father is the greatest thing in the world. My family is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •